Department Of Physics
Program Outcomes (POs)
At the end of the Program, students will be able to:
- POs 1: Graduates will pursue higher studies in related fields including science
- POs 2: Graduates will perform as employers in private/government institutions rising up to top positions
- POs 3: Effective Communication: Speak, read, write and listen clearly in person and through electronic media in English and in one Indian language, and make meaning of the world by connecting people, ideas, books, media and technology.
- POs 4: Social Interaction: produce something views of others, mediate disagreements and help reach conclusions in group settings.
- POs 5: Effective Communication: Speak, read, write and listen clearly in person and through electronic media in English and in one Indian language, and make meaning of the world by connecting people, ideas, books, media and technology.
- POs 6: Effective Citizenship: Demonstrate empathetic social concern and equity-cantered national development, and the ability to act with an informed awareness of issues and participate in civic life through volunteering.
- POs 7: Ethics: Recognize different value systems including your own, understand the moral dimensions of your decisions, and accept responsibility for them.
- POs 8: Environment and Sustainability: Understand the issues of environmental contexts and sustainable development.
- POs 9: Self-directed and Life-long Learning: Acquire the ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context socio-technological changes
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs).
- PSOs 1: Graduates will acquire a comprehensive knowledge and sound understanding of fundamentals of Physics.
- PSOs 2: Graduates will develop practical, analytical and mathematical skills in Physics.
- PSOs 3: Graduates will be prepared to acquire a range of general skills, to solve problems, to evaluate information, to use computers productively, to communicate with society effectively and learn independently.
- PSOs 4: Graduates will acquire a job efficiently in diverse fields such as Science and Engineering, Education, Banking, Public Services, Business etc.,
- Provision a high quality university level education in the field of physics, training students to gain scientific skills and practical skills in the areas of education and scientific research to keep up with ongoing developments in science.
- Our mission is to provide a high level university education in the various fields of physics and to develop the educational process and to keep up with global developments in science. In addition, our mission is to prepare graduates with high degrees of efficiency and competence to be fit in the lT market.
- Teaching of general and specialized courses in diverse areas of physics.
- Provide students with basic skills in solving problems in a scientific manner based on the principles of the survey and the analysis and to obtain solutions to the problems of interest.
- Promoting scientific research in student's life and promote creativity.
- Prepare graduate to be qualified and trained to meet the needs of the lT market.
- Provide students with the appropriate education and skills in order to continue education in graduate programs in various universities within and outside the count
|Name Of Department||Physics|
|Year Of Establishment||June 1992|
|Success Rate of Students||70%|
|Number of Books in Department Library||-|
|Number Of Computer||03|
Admission Criteria For - Physics
- 12th Science Pass
|#||Course Code||Intake Capacity||Eligibility||Admitted Student|
|3||T.Y.B.Sc.||120||S.y. bsc pass/ATKT||120|
|#||Course Code||Class||Intake Capacity||Eligibility||Admitted Student|
|1||C and C++ programming||T.Y.B.Sc.||10|
|2||Repairing of Domestic Electrical Home Appliances||S.Y.B.SC||30|
|1||Pratima R. Shewale (2010-2011)||Jr. college Teacher Alndi||Teacher|
|2||Pravin N. Didwal (2011-2012)||-||Pursuing Ph. DIn south Korea|
|3||Shraddha M. Dabhole (2012-2013)||-||Consultancy|
|4||Pooja R. Kulkarni (2013-2014)||-||Assistant professor|
|5||Sonali S. Kadam (2014-2015)||-||Pursuing M.Sc.|
|6||Komal A. Banker (2015-2016)||-||Pursuing M.Sc.|
|7||Rajabhau S. Choudhari (2016-2017)||-||Pursuing M.Sc.|
|8||Miss. Nikita Shingote (2017-2018)||Future staffina||Business Associate|
|9||Miss. Sharddha Sonwale (2017-2018)||Wippro||Business Associate|
|10||Miss. Simal linbore (2017-2018)||Wippro||Pursuing M.Sc.|
|11||Miss. Puja Jadhav||-||Doing M.P.S.C|
Curricular Activities :
- Physics clubs on Goole for shearing different activities.
- T.Y. B. Sc. physics students recently visited to GMRT khodad.
- On line Test on Goole doc.
- Easy class is a non-profit organization offering FREE Learning Management System (LMS)
Co-curricular Activities :
- F.Y. B. Sc. physics students take part in 25 Nov-2018 Pune-malawali gaon Heritage Walk
- F.Y. B. Sc. physics students take part fashion show on ramp walk organised by college
- First aid refers to the emergency or immediate care should be providing when a person is injured or ill. The full medical treatment is available to the injured or ill person.
- First aid is the assistance given to any person suffering a serious illness or injury, with care provided to preserve life, prevent the condition from worsening, or to promote recovery First aid is generally performed by someone with basic medical training.