Department Of Microbiology
Program Outcomes (POs)
At the end of the Program, students will be able to:
- POs 1:-
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs).
- PSOs 1: -
- To introduce students to various avenues in the field of Microbiology.
- To make them competent to face challenges in the Microbiological world.
- We are committed to nurture multi-skilled and dynamic microbiologists for the development of society.
|Name Of Department||Microbiology|
|Year Of Establishment||June 1992|
|Success Rate of Students||70%|
|Number of Books in Department Library||50|
|Number Of Computer||1|
Admission Criteria For - Microbiology
- 12th Science Pass
|#||Course Code||Intake Capacity||Eligibility||Admitted Student|
|3||T.Y.B.Sc.||35||S.y. bsc pass/ATKT||32|
|#||Course Code||Class||Intake Capacity||Eligibility||Admitted Student|
|1||A certificate course in Pharmaceutical Testing||S.Y.B.Sc.||40|
|2||QMS and FSMS||T.Y.B.SC||35|
Curricular Activities :
- Study visits
- Topic presentation by students
- Guest lectures
Co-curricular Activities :
- Participation in various state level competitions, science exhibition
- Short term
- Research projects
- Microbiology Fest 2019
- Project based learning
- AIDS awareness programme
- Hand washing training to school children
- Dr. Sangeeta Ahiwale provides consultancy in Bacteriophage Technology to colleges in Pune, PCMC area ,Satara.