Rules for Admission
1. Admission procedure is as per rules and regulations of Savitribai Phule Pune University
2. A student seeking admission to the college should submit duly filled application form.
3. All admissions are valid only for one Academic Year and are required to be renewed with application in the prescribed form for the new Academic Year.
4. Rees structure as per as guidelines of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
1. Duly filled Admission form
2. Enrollment Application form and registration form for P.G Students
3. Original Statements of marks of H.S.C Exam (T.Y Exam for P.G Students along with attested copies of the same.
4. School Leaving Certificate/Transference Certificate with one attested copy of the same.
5. Passport size latest Colored photograph of the student.
6. Caste –Certificates with one attested copy.
7. Non-creamy layer Certificate in case of O.B.C students with one attested copy.
8. At the time of admission to all it is necessary to produce:
9. Statements of marks of the earlier examinations passed.
10. Eligibility certificate in case of students having passed examination of any University other than Savitribai Phule Pune University.
11 Transference Certificates –It has to be submitted by the student coming from other college affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University Admissions will be confirmed after receiving transference certificates.
12. Students belonging to the SC/ST/NT/OBC should submit required documents at the time of admission
13. NO Objection certificate-A student of other college has to be submitting NOC from the college last attended.
14. Passing certificate and Migration Certificate-These are to be submitted by the student of any University other than Savitribai Phule Pune University.